Here’s the rundown: you are like one of the many companies out there with a facebook fanpage…as you should, especially if you have a product or service that lends itself to the world of social media, which is pretty much anyone these days. You also have an email marketing database that you would like to grow and you have an idea of “how can I get my Facebook fans to join my email list”.
Lucky for you, this process is easy and soon your facebook fan page and eConnect Email database will have a complimentary relationship.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Navigate to your fan page and select Edit Page (under your main image on the left hand side).
- Scroll down to Static FMBL under Applications. Click ‘Add To My Page’ when the pop-up window appears.
- Go back to your page, hit ‘Edit Page’ again and look for FMBL. Click the editing icon at right and click ‘Edit’.
- Cut and paste the code from your Subscription form which you’ve already created in your eConnect Email account.
- You’re good to go. Just like that. Simply rearrange everything how you’d like and you’re off to growing your mailing list.
Now when your boss complains about your Facebook usage, let em’ know you’re working. The crew @eConnectEmail will vouch for you!